Join the Charlotte County Economic Development Partnership
Become part of an organization dedicated to Charlotte County’s success
$10,000 per year
$5,000 per year
$2,500 per year
$1,000 per year
LEGACY BOARD MEMBER $250 per year
INTRODUCTORY CORPORATE Investor
The more dollars flowing into a community, the more money available for infrastructure such as roads, utilities and schools, all of which result in a higher standard of living for citizens. In addition, economic diversification is critical to maintain the financial security of a community during economically challenging times.
Supporting economic development in Charlotte County gives our community a competitive edge as we head into the future. Building a foundation of high wage jobs, ensuring access to education, quality housing and an outstanding quality of life are the responsibility of today’s business community and citizens.
Please fill out our Investor form below to join.
- Work closely with our existing primary employers.
- Work aggressively with Charlotte County and regional economic development partners to create a competitive location to attract new employers into the area.
- Be a catalyst for positive, community-led improvements.
- Facilitate beneficial workforce partnerships with our public and private K-12 schools and Florida SouthWestern State College.
- Support the utilization of attractive and flexible local incentive packages to attract business investment and job creation.