Join the Charlotte County Economic Development Partnership
Become part of an organization dedicated to Charlotte County’s success
$10,000 per year
$5,000 per year
$2,500 per year
$1,000 per year
LEGACY BOARD MEMBER $250 per year
INTRODUCTORY CORPORATE Investor
The more dollars flowing into a community, the more money available for infrastructure such as roads, utilities and schools, all of which result in a higher standard of living for citizens. In addition, economic diversification is critical to maintain the financial security of a community during economically challenging times.
Supporting economic development in Charlotte County gives our community a competitive edge as we head into the future. Building a foundation of high wage jobs, ensuring access to education, quality housing and an outstanding quality of life are the responsibility of today’s business community and citizens.
- Work closely with our existing primary employers.
- Work aggressively with the Charlotte County Economic Development Office and regional economic development partners to create a competitive location to attract new employers into the area.
- Be a catalyst for positive, community-led improvements.
- Facilitate beneficial workforce partnerships with our public and private K-12 schools, Florida SouthWestern State College and Western Michigan University.
- Support the utilization of attractive and flexible local incentive packages to attract business investment and job creation.